Thursday, May 15, 2008

YoJ/J


Well, I divorced my husband after six (almost seven) years, while in between pay days I realized that mixing hot dogs IN the mac n' cheese wasn't so bad and I eventually started dating (wow, what the fuck happened to the gene pool?!). My son, the Monkey, is still as inquisitive as ever. He is currently obsessed with space, becoming an astronaut/DJ and just recently realized the reason why I pee sitting down is not because I'm lazy, it's because I don't have a penis. In March I became engaged to a man who is everything I've ever imagined. Seriously. The sex is amazing and I'm not leaving unless they take me kicking & screaming.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember you and gals you hung out with. You even visited my old blog way back then. How's YB?

J said...

I still talk to YB on occassion! And the gals I hung with, I still do. :) How've you been?

Anonymous said...

I think I used to visit one of your blogs way back as an anon commenter!
Monkey is a drummer right?
jsull

Anonymous said...

Ah, the reason I joined HNT in the first place!! I totally saw it for the first time on your blog and was hooked... and then real life (and Blogger's upgrade) got in the way... I barely even participate on my family blog anymore...

Glad to see things are going so well for you Yoj!! I have certainly missed you!! Congrats on the engagement!!

Dixie Belle (gvegasbelle)
gvegasbelle(at)gmail(dot)com

J said...

SSage: Yep! That's him! Although now the drum set is boxed up due to moving. :( Ohwell, when we get a new house!

DIXIE BELLE!!! I was so excited to see a comment from you! I'll email you here later on tonight! What the heck have you been doing?! :) xo

Summer said...

YoJ!!! It's my partner in crime. I owe you an email. I'm so happy for you. :)

J said...

Summer- and what an awesome partner in crime to have! :)

Email me when you find time sweets! I think a beer or six is due for us. xo

•♥•m•♥• said...

congrats on the new beginnings =)
long lost blogger friend !!