
When I started to blog back in 2005 Osbasso was one of the first blogs I found through the now infamous HNT. Us old schoolers still called it Half-Nekkid Thursday back then. I ended up meeting one of my very best, if not my best, blogger girlfriend through HNT, Aughra.
Aside from my first post on HNT , I never used a camera. At the time we only owned one of those ones that took film. Thanks to a creative friend I was turned onto scan art. The majority of my scans that I used for HNT are best viewed on my Flickr as I ended up losing some of my archives although some can still be found under the HNT or Scan Art categories on Gus Greeper.
I enjoyed HNT as I found it to be a creative yet a sexually inexplicit way of showing off a bit of skin or creatively or hell both while being tasteful. As we all know within time it changed in many ways there were people who kept up the old school 'half-nekkid' and I respected that, but once all the nudity started to come into it in a more sexually explicit manor not just a simple breast photo, I not only got bored but a bit turned off, you could say I had a good thing going and shouldn't have gotten lost in what everyone else was doing but I am a person who accepts change and I apply it to my life where I see fit, I decided it had changed too much for me, we had a digital camera by this time and at the time I was scanned out, I figured it was best to quit while I was ahead.
I think it was and still is an ingenious idea, I mean come on it was after all mentioned on Dr. Phil. I am happy to have been a part of what it was and what it is now for those who still participate. No matter what your feelings are on HNT, now a part of blogging's history, Osbasso was and always will be the original HNTer. Good job, buddy and Happy Anniversary.
:)
5 comments:
C my darling I miss you.
I ALWAYS looked forward to your new scan. Most original HNTs by far.
You are the one that got me involved in HNT in the first place, so thank you buddy.
I've always loved you & your scan art.
awwwwh thanks guys! i always loved both of yours as well :) those were the days eh?
Your scan art was ingenious and so creative. No matter who participated, you have to admit, no one else did the scans! You rocked it for a long time but I guess all of us "old schoolers" moved on over to let the newbies in I suppose ;O)
Glad to still know you C, and glad you and A (AND GUS) are well! XOXO
Oh yeah! Scanning as an artform defined! Cheers!
Post a Comment