Thursday, May 15, 2008

Binsk


I miss blogging a lot, but I told too many "real life" people about my blog (like exes who weren't exes at the time) so I just shut it down.

Maybe I will reincarnate as an even crazier blogger one day.

Os has my deets. ;)

11 comments:

Tess said...

I miss you, Binsk. Gorgeous as always. Come back.

bricotrout said...

binsky,
i had been wanting an invite for some time now. never could find a way to get in touch. whatcha say?

Robin Alexa said...

Hello Tess! Nice to see you, and I miss all of you a lot. I might come back. Blogging is like therapy and I have been missing it for a while now. lol

Brico! I tried to go to your page to reply to your comment (because it wouldn't let me reply to it) but I couldn't find your email address on your page.

212degreedesigns said...

BINSK!!!!

(sigh)

yep. i've missed having you in my head a bunch, and at the strangest times... : }

ladies and gents.
this one is good.
no doubt about it.

Robin Alexa said...

Heather! Darling, how are you??? :)

Happy HNT anniversary, and thank you for missing me and saying nice stuff.

bricotrout said...

im glad you did this. as i told os, it would have been incomplete without your presence.
bricotrout@hotmail.com

Paul said...

hello Canadian Binsk.

Sassy said...

Always gorgeous!

HHNT :)

Michelle said...

Great to see you again. This picture was one of my faves.

Michael said...

HI Binsk. I don't blog much anymore either, but I still try to go by and visit some of my faves. I was sorry to see you'd shut down. You're missed.

xoxo,
Michael

Anonymous said...

Binsk... who I share a birthday with! Another HNTer who always had some of the most arresting pictures posted. Cheers!