Thursday, May 15, 2008

Texas Princess


The tongue ring is my old favorite, I don't know why! I don't have that piercing anymore- my job got to be a bit high level to be sporting it!

As for a new one, I am torn, I guess I am including this one because it shows me being really happy, and that is where I am in my life. I used to have a strict policy about not showing my face, but I guess for this special occasion I can bend that rule!

I am still blogging, but I don't want to include a link because it is private - that's why I stopped using www.Itemsofnote.blogspot.com and www.texasprincess28.blogspot in the first place, because to many real life people were reading it and I wasn't able to be myself anymore. I had to go back and edit out A LOT of the crazy stuff I was doing back then because of said IRL people.

As you know my current blog is very different and boring compared to what it used to be. No more crazy adventures involving a millionaire and a pound of blow- now it is more about how much I love my guy and the movies we watch. Not very exciting, but perfect nonetheless.

You were one of the first blogs I came across (or did you find me?), and I clearly remember when HNT started and how much fun it was to see what people would come up with every week. It was all so innocent back then, wasn't it? An ankle here, an ear there. What a difference a few years makes!

Happy anniversary HNT!

2 comments:

The Funky Bee said...

I still read this person's blog and oddly, I recognized or remembered her post as soon as I saw it, weird huh? It's been a long time since this was posted. Glad she participated...she's still one of my favorites!

Anonymous said...

I was there when that newer photo was taken :)

Hi!