Thursday, May 15, 2008

Crimson


Every once in awhile, HNT is blessed to have gifted photographers grace the pages. Perhaps my favorite has always been Crimson. I can't for the life of me remember exactly how I came to find her, but it was before she was Crimson. Her weekly offerings were some of the most anticipated photos each week. And always in excellent taste. She exuded a remarkable sense of sexiness without ever really giving away the goods. Her Photoshop skills also enhanced her great pictures.

Crimson was often referred to as the Queen of HNT, and I would not dispute that. At perhaps the peak of her creativity, she opted to go out while on top, and closed down her site. She continues on with her regular site, and is quite popular among the Flickr crowd as well. She's graced us with an occasional Mystery Guest submission, and possibly might be found over in the anon site too!

She was very careful to keep her Crimson blog completely separate from her regular site, so I'm not going to link it or her Flickr site. How much do I like this girl? She's the only one here that I'm writing a blurb for! Thanks for the memories, Red!

--Os

6 comments:

bricotrout said...

rarely i concur with os in exactly what he says and how he says it (he would concur with me on that btw) but he was right on the mark about crimson here! sadly my computer went down a year ago and i lost many of the addys of old fellow hnters and failed to find them again. crimson here was one of those i never found again. *snif*

Robin Alexa said...

You can't beat Crimson when it comes to photography and smoking hot pictures and gorgeous red hair. Hi Crimson! *waves*

e.e. said...

She was one of the sexiest, most creative HNT'ers I ever laid eyes on!

Thanks, Crimson!

Polt said...

Even I, as a gay man, looked forward to Crimson's HNT! She was ALWAYS sexy, but never vulgar. And she is missed.

HUGS...

Redhead Editor said...

Thank goodness I know where to find her. Too bad we live many many states away cuz I wish she could do for me what she did for herself... sexy yet never vulgar and always red!

Anonymous said...

Truly the Queen! Long live the Queen! Cheers!