Thursday, May 15, 2008

Kaneki/Firefly/Phoenix


These are some of my earlier pics, I believe one was used for HNT. I HNTed for about a year... It was always alot of fun! I have moved on to Pro photography since. I dearly miss my blogging friends! My busy life has pushed blogging aside... being involved in 2 of my own businesses (cosmetics and photography), and my hubb's (home renos) its hard to keep blogging! I also moved 3440 km from my home last summer! My life is completely different now and I am loving every minute of it!

I hope everyone is doing well! Happy 3rd Anniversary HNT! And special thanks to Osbasso for putting this all together!

3 comments:

Tess said...

Those are truly beautiful, artistic photos. Glad to hear all is well. Stay happy!

Wenchy said...

Always gorgeous you are.

Anonymous said...

thank you... so sweet of you to comment! make me feel all warm and fuzzy!

Once known as:
Firefly