Thursday, May 15, 2008

Lee Ann


I wish I could say I have been vacationing on a warm tropical island with a never ending supply of piña coladas and half naked male life guards, but that is not the case.

I still blog occasionally, but my "virtual life" started taking up too much of my time. I needed to step back into my "real life" more. I became active in the political arena, campaigning, etc. I get to the gym almost every morning around 5:15 am, go home, get a shower and get to work by 7:30. Once I get home from work, cook dinner and relax a while...its time to go to bed to start another day at 4:45am.

See, the reality of it is not nearly as romantic as that island!

When my good friend Os asked me to come back to HNT for the 3rd Anniversary, I could not say no. I spent many many late Wednesday nights visiting all of my HNT friends. I still think of you, so all is not forgotten.

Happy 3rd HNT Anniversary to all of the old gang that I spent so much time with and all of you newbies! Come see me over at the Castle of Nannbugg!
~xo
Lee Ann

3 comments:

Wenchy said...

Virtual vs real was an issue for me also.

Spinning Girl said...

Well hello!

Anonymous said...

Lee Ann... always loved the sense of the sultry in your HNT's! Cheers!