
I have been quite busy, I really miss my blog friends, but just haven't had the time to be involved. In August last year the lure of returning to some military style work and a feeling of obligation to look after a mate finally got the best of me and I disappeared of the face of the planet for a few months...or as close as you can get without actually falling...close protection work in Afghanistan.. I'm now back in NZ and glad to be home.
You can check out some silliness at Three Amigos, or email me here!
3 comments:
New Zealand Paul. Loooooooong time no see. Cheers!
Happy HNTA3!
Hey Binsk! good to see ya! I still listen to the White Stripes - Blue Orchid and think of you ;)
Ah, my mate, Paul! A wonderful partner in crime for HNT @ the Rogue. Great pics and all around good guy!
Cheers!
Post a Comment