
The first time I participated in HNT was in July of 2005, a short time after Osbasso first started this little project. Who would have known that it would grow to be such a fan favorite in so many ways?
Anyway, since 2005 I have lost a job, got a new job, been married and all the good stuff that comes in between. I have a great husband, family and network of friends and wouldn't change a thing about my life. I'm so glad to participate in the anniversary of Half Nekkid Thursday and I'm really appreciative of all the great friends I've made in the bloggesphere over the last 3 years. HNT just adds to the fun. Keep up the good work Os!!
Come see me at The Funky Bee!
9 comments:
You were always one of my favs. I totally remember when you posted that pic, I was SO shocked!!!
I am glad you are still around!
Great undies & killer shoes!
I did not know which is your pic...then I picked yours bec i love it!
HHNT!
Beautiful!
Bee, I remembered ur pic & picked it! Cudn't 4get the little tattoo & my fave buzz! XOXOXO
That's a totally hot picture!
Well done. I'm sure there are a few mouths a drooling now!
HHNT!
definitely sexy!
It's pioneers like you who helped make HNT what it is today. Thanks!
Always loved your sense of style! Cheers!
Post a Comment