
Hi!! I'm Katehopeeden: a single mom blogging to you from the great state of Texas :) Ahhhhh... HNT...it's been awhile since I've done it... the reason is probably a mixture of me being low on body parts I want photographed unclothed and privacy. You should have seen me back in the day when I was trying to sneak around and do risque photos. One second I'm sprawled on the floor in thigh highs and the next my kids could see the end of my robe flash down the hallway as they came in the front door and I hightailed it to the bathroom. However, HNT was super fun, those semi-naughty photos that no one in your real life knew about. I was talking to a friend about them the other day and we realized it had actually been three years! Time sure does fly doesn't it?
Osbasso has done a great job keeping it going, I haven't had many relationships that have lasted as long as HNT has :) So even if I don't get around to posting pics anymore, I still like to stop by sometimes and see all the new photo ideas that the current wave of HNTers have come up with. Congrats on three years Osbasso! I have a feeling that there will be many more of these anniversaries to come!
Feel free to stop by lots of craziness, or you can email me here!
2 comments:
ah yes! i remember the clickthrough quite well thank you! just like old times! ;)
Sounds just like my photo shoots :)
Post a Comment