
Oh HNT...how I have missed you!
Alot has happened in my life since being a "regular" on the HNT site. I've gone through a separation/divorce (after 10 years of marriage), become a full-time employee in the work force, have taken on a second job in the teaching field (elementary school) and am also currently working on my teaching degree. I met my new love online via Flickr, over a year ago and we're going strong. In fact, as soon as life settles down for us and he's able to make the relocation, we plan on starting "our" new life together as a family. I've struggled emotionally over the last several years and just when I though I couldn't go on another day, my strength and determination have been renued. Without the low times, you can't have the high times! My two children are the light of my life and continue to be the spark I need to get me through the day. Being their mom has been my greatest joy and accomplishement in life.
When Os asked if I'd be up for a "reunion" type HNT I didn't give it a second thought. I've met some amazing and wonderful people on HNT and have kept in contact with a couple of them. While I closed my old blog, VirgoJen, down at the begining of the current year, I'm a regular poster over at Flickr...please stop on over, take a look at my photos, and say HI! I've missed you all!
~Jen
1 comment:
Hey Jen.... you see, I know who VirgoJen is but I had no idea it was YOU that I have been looking at for months on Flickr.
I cannot let a number 8 go unnoticed!!!
Loves
me
Post a Comment