"After a several inch area endured 3rd degree burns from the now infamous 'lava lamp hnt pic' of Sept. 22nd 2005, Bricotrout went through months of physical therapy in secluded isolation. A year later, the effected areas not only regained all previous functionality but somehow mysteriously gained super strength and endurance to a degree envied by most superheros. As a result, Bricotrout vowed to dedicate his life to studying the dangerous yet healing powers of 'lava'.Now a complete recluse it is said he resides in a secret laboratory at the base of an unknown super-volcano performing experiments on choice female HNTers he lures into his abode with a renown charm and humor.
While his whereabouts are publicly unknown, rumors have persisted in the blog world that he perished long ago in a freak magma flow kayaking stunt gone wrong.
The only credible evidence of his continued existence comes from a single picture from a Sports Illustrated Photo shoot of Anne V taken 20 miles off the Costa Rican shore (home of the semi active volcano 'Arenal') in the summer of 2007.
While the mysterious 'onlooker' in the picture has never been identified, Anne V's bikini bottom strangely disappeared after the shoot with only a mysterious lava like substance left in its place."
You can find Brico at the Rusty Nut Telegraph, or you can email him!
7 comments:
Ooooh, I remember Brico. That charm was legendary afterall. I hear that after the rain you can still see his kayak out on the water and occasionally catch a glimpse of the man himself all clad in Ipod and a cowboy hat...
;)
~K
Nah, I heard an entirely different story, involving a stampede of armadillos. It was ugly. You wouldn't want to hear it.
good music, good dad, good person..
is good.
How's it bra? <---said in my best Dog the bounty hunter voice.
Wow, great to see you again! p.s. Jamwall and I are in love!
So, now that I have your site bookmarked again, expect to see me hanging out over there more often. :)
Cool.... I've always enjoyed Brico's sense of whimsy. Always a wonderful twist to all his HNTs! Cheers!
Post a Comment