
I surround myself with people and things that make me happy. I love artistic expression, fine music, singing in choir, fine food, and books. I'm close with my family, and devoted to spending time together on a regular basis. I like being outdoors, but not necessarily participating in any organized activity (although I do like to kayak and ride my bike). I'm the type of person who will stop alongside a wetland at dusk to just stand and listen to the frogs, or drive to a high point and watch hawks for an hour. I like to walk in the woods along paths that are quiet and free of large groups of noisy people. I see many beautiful, hidden, secret things this way. While I don’t feel the need to fill the empty spaces with noise, I do enjoy conversation and humor, of course. Blogging has widened my circle of companions. Friends are important to me, and I choose them carefully. I'm certain that most people are choosy about who gets to share their time; I'm just more aware of it these days. At this point in time, I am exploring the prospect of a serious relationship with a fellow blogger and it looks like it may be a keeper.
6 comments:
hi spinner!
yay!!!
it's all about the hairdo. Right brico?
Wow Os, you did a lot of work on this. hurrah!
So nice to see you again!!!
Well oiled Spinning machine.
Yes, you do have beautiful hair SG!
Happy HNT!
Always loved your sense of self in your HNT's! Cheers!
Post a Comment