
Unfortunately this blogger is still living in the land of cowboy hats and wranglers instead of the tobacco fields and country music. Really not sure if she is single or not, honestly it changes daily! I have learned a lot these past few years, mainly don't depend on someone else for your happiness and to treasure your friendships. My three active children keep me busy with baseball season, but I wouldn't know what to do if we slowed down. Been out of HNT and blogging for that matter (about two years) wish the amateur porn photographers had understood the true concept of the idea. Loved the idea of embracing ones body and gaining the self confidence the empowerment can bring.
1 comment:
I always loved your beautiful and classy pictures. It was always fun t read your blog as well. I hope all is well down there in that big ol state. Things are good here in Music City.
Take care and thanks for doing this again.
Post a Comment