
The Holiday season led me to get nekkid which in turn lead to Truth. For the last 15 years, I've lived a lie believing I didn't deserve or wouldn't know love. My first love came back into the picture and let me down yet again, and in walked a redneck mechanic who brought home a Christmas tree for the kids and opened my eyes to the fact I've denied myself happiness.
Avery's Mom is open to the power she held back from showing anyone. Believe in your worth and make other's recognize it too! You can read old posts over at Ultrabright.
5 comments:
Wonderful words! Keep believing in yourself!
I'm so glad to hear that you are happy and getting all the love you deserve.
I so love love love what you wrote.
i'm so happy to hear you are feeling better and getting love you deserve.
i stop by often to see if you are back. but i'm really glad to see this.
kisses honey for all 3 of you. and for the new man. i hope he continues to give you joy.
Post a Comment