
Most of you will remember me from my blog "Young, Willing, and Eager" that was there one day and gone the next. I used to be quite an active participant in HNT, and sometimes I miss it! I was forced to shut down my blog due to an obsessive stalker ex boyfriend who found the blog and was using information from it against me in my personal life. I have changed URLs several other times since then, and in the process managed to lose about 90% of my readers! But I'm here to stay now, and still occupy my time being quite unafraid to be unabashadly out of control. My site is a mix of sex, love, and bullshit; if that sounds like something you want to read, then come by and say hi! Or drop me a line!
3 comments:
i remember 1 hnt of yours in particular. a pic of you with your little friend. your constant changing of sites made following you next to impossible! not that i tried mind you.
Brit, I clearly remember you and ur erotic posts that clearly turned me ON! I may have used a different name then as I had delusions of getting you to use a little more moderation in your life. Finally I got a naked click-through I always wanted! Come see me in Tampa!
Post a Comment