
I believe the truest measure of HNT is in the very different things it did and represented for it's participants. For some it was about sex, or simply being seen as sexy. For others it was about coming as close as one can to sharing secrets, and still remaining "safe". For me personally, HNT was/is an outlet. A release. An expression of what is going on in my life... on the inside when I can't seem to find a voice that is loud enough for those around me to literally hear. I would take a few minutes each week, hide away with my camera, and focus on whatever frustration I was dealing with. My discomforts, a cancer scare, a want to run away, and the general growth one encounters in life. The results sometimes amazed even me, but never once did it not say exactly what I needed it to. As some point I noticed the comments and what appeared to be everyone's need for them. Of course you have to be open and willing to give in order to receive, but meaning gets lost when it becomes about "only if they did", or such. In three years time I have (hopefully) learned how to have more of a voice in my life. I have forged amazing friendships, and have seen myself in ways I never would have been given the chance to experience had it not been for HNT. My natural talent for taking pictures was fed, and I even put serious thought into allowing that to be my passion in life. But when it was all said and done, I had to be honest with myself and admit that my truest passion is simply being ME, and encouraging those around me to do the same. Just remember even good girls get nekkid, even if it is just for a limited time. So why not be good?
You can watch it grow here...
Sit and ponder, Rest, and Dream,...
visit with me in between .........
7 comments:
this was the pic that made me question if tanning beds really were bad for you. ive entered over 1000 since then and still havent found the model/brand that looks like this on the inside. im still searching though... despite my dermatologists dire warnings to cease immediately.
Hi Heather! Miss you too. I always loved your pictures, you definitely do have a natural talent and an interesting perspective on things. Hugs chicky.
I do believe that's the first time I have EVER, and I do mean EVER, seen you use capital letters. Perfect. Just perfect. :)
We loves you, too.
Good? Yes!
Please don't ever be anything BUT you!
Pixiedust everywhere!!!
Loves loves loves. :)
: }
Heather.... what can I say? Always the exquisite! Cheers!
Post a Comment