
I deleted my blog a long time ago. I'm not really sure why, life changes and priorities shift I suppose. For a while I replaced it with Facebook but endless requests to add silly apps (what's your zombie name?!?!) paled when compared to the creative outlet that was my blog. Maybe I'll resurrect it some day, who knows. But the arrival of HNT was always the highlight of my blog week with regular visits from people I became friends with in the blogosphere (Randi, Hella, Sassy... I miss you!) as well as the often weird but usually wonderful comments from strangers. Cheers to you Os and your creative idea that became a phenomenon!
3 comments:
I love butterflies...and this one just got my eyes! HHNT!
I saw that butterfly and a bit smile hit my face! It's YOU!!!
I hope you do blog again one day! We miss you!!
i could spot that butterfly a mile away and know instantly that it's shora-bora
Post a Comment