Thursday, May 15, 2008

Summer the Shizzle


I'm still blogging, although on a private site for now. I had a few stalkers that I had to shed. I'm engaged to be married (yay me) but do not have a date set (I'm a procrastinator, what can I say?) Life is good, but poignant, at the moment.

If you'd like to know where I'm blogging or to get an invite, I'm sure Os would be happy to forward me your info and request. Right Os? ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss you like hell!

J said...

I've missed your ninja turtle pics!

You're still stunning and I miss you! xo

Anonymous said...

stellar click thru

~art said...

Hot as always

Anonymous said...

Great to see you again. Congrats on the engagement. Good Luck!

Corey Webb said...

Congrats on all the good news and it is nice to see you again. Take care and best of luck in the future.