Thursday, May 15, 2008

Cinders


I fizzled out of HNT when it turned into a competition to see how many comments each person could get, but I'm glad I participated as long as I did because now I have a HUGE stockpile of pictures of myself looking gorgeous. Over the course of twoish years, through weight fluctuations and many different hairstyles, the half-nekkid community helped me foster a new-found self-confidence that carried into "real life" and for that, I will forever be grateful. I killed my blog for awhile because someone from my little town found me, (plus real life got crazy and my heart just wasn't it) but have recently started it back up, although I'm fairly irregular. So feel free to stop by adventures in blah blah land, and who knows, every once in awhile I may have a half-nekkid Tuesday...

1 comment:

Wenchy said...

Just fabulous to see you again. I agree, the competition was hectic but enjoyable... but in the end, my heart wasn't in it anymore either.